Sub: 6 Solar Workshops, Chennai, May 9-11
For the first time ever, a renewable energy conference in India features solar workshops and classroom sessions. And not just one, but six workshop sessions on solar power.
This will be during RENERGY 2013, India’s largest renewable energy conference (with a parallel exhibition), Chennai, May 9-11, 2013. EAI is the marketing partner for this event.
These 6 workshop sessions will cover the following topics
- Detailed instructions on rooftop solar installations
- Grid connected, MW scale solar power plant installation details
- Guidelines for selecting the most suitable EPC for solar power plants
- About SPO (solar purchase obligations) and avenues to comply with it
- Details of National Solar Mission and State Policies
- Opportunities available for entrepreneurs in solar EPC and off-grid products (solar lanterns, streetlights etc)
Each of the session will be for about 90 minutes, and will be conducted by experts and companies that have implemented 100s of MW in India and Europe.
The 6 solar workshops will be held over the three days – May 9, 10 and 11, at the RENERGY 2013 venue – Chennai Trade Centre.
Pashupathy Gopalan (SunEdison), Navratan Kataria (Sterling & Wilson), Kolluru Krishan (MPPL), Dr Barathi (Growmore Biotech), Ravi Bushan Singh (BREL), Atreya Rayaprolu (Intellecap) and more
Registering for RENERGY 2013 is all that is required for you to attend these workshops
There could be seating limitations depending on demand. If you are interested, I’d request you to register immediately.
Talk to Sindhu – 08489663663, email@example.com. Or SMS “r13” to Sindhu’s mobile.
Looking forward to meet you at RENERGY2013.